With more than one million cars sold, Dacia Duster has been revamped seven successful years after its original release.
Dacia’s iconic model has been revamped, with new styling, new equipment and a fully-updated interior. Meanwhile, Duster is as spacious as ever it boasts the same off-road ability and is still shockingly affordable. Dacia, with a strong connection to its community, unveiled the All-New Duster at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show in the presence of some 30 customers who are enthusiastic supporters of the brand.
New features include
- All-New modern and robust exterior styling.
- New, high-quality, comfortable and user-friendly interior.
- A range of new equipment to facilitate everyday driving.
- Upgraded comfort and driving pleasure.
- An improved 4WD driving experience and the same off-road capability that positions the All-New Duster among the market’s very best.
- And is still shockingly affordable.
“ The All-New Duster’s SUV appeal has been heightened by its robust exterior design which has been entirely redesigned, while its new interior design emphasises comfort and perceived quality. We’ve added new equipment such as multi-view camera which facilitates four-wheel drive use. At the same time, the All-New Duster is still shockingly affordable, which means it has everything to continue to appeal to customers and prolong the success story it has enjoyed to date. ”
François Mariotte – General Manager, Dacia Sales & Marketing
The All-New Duster’s robust and particularly assertive styling highlights its SUV pedigree:
- Although visually more muscular, Duster features the same compact dimensions.
- The expressive front and rear appear wider, heightening the impression of stability.
- The All-New Duster’s robust stance is emphasised by its bold, more horizontal lines.
- New aluminium roof bars and more prominent front and rear skid plates point to the All-New Duster’s adventurer credentials.
- New 17-inch wheels ensure an even more assertive profile.
The designers worked from a clean slate to design a completely new interior for the All-New Duster, with a more modern, comfortable and passenger-friendly cabin:
- The dashboard has been totally redesigned for a more status-enhancing and ergonomic cabin.
- The seats have been completely revised for improved comfort and better support.
- Careful attention has been paid to the materials, fit and finish. The quality of the cabin is apparent at first glance.
- Clever storage spaces have increased the model’s total storage capacity.
The All-New Duster catalogue also offers a range of equipment that has never previously been seen in the Dacia product range and which is eagerly awaited by the brand’s customers. The list includes a multi-view camera, Blind Spot Warning, curtain airbags, automatic climate control, a keyless entry and automatic headlight activation.
By renewing its iconic model, Dacia intends to continue to build on its success and establish new sales records. Sales exceeding 332,800 Dacia vehicles in the first half of 2017 marked an increase of nearly 12%.