In just over seven years, the Dacia brand has become a genuine global success story. In 2010, 350,000 people bought a new Dacia in 35 countries worldwide, making us the fifth-bestselling passenger car brand in France (in 2011), as well as market leader in Romania and Morocco.
The key to our success has been our simple formula: space and quality, at an unbelievable price. So how does Dacia deliver so much for so little? The key is ingenious design. Since we’re all different, Dacia specifies its vehicles with the basic essentials as standard, without unwanted extras built into the cost, so that you’re able to choose the car to suit you.
As a brand of the Renault Group, Dacia uses clever sourcing and proven technology to ensure its cars are reliable, robust and affordable. From the Sandero hatchback to the Duster SUV, Dacia cars are simple to use and affordable to own. That’s why German customers voted Dacia their second favourite manufacturer in the J.D. Power Customer Satisfaction Survey, in 2010, just behind Audi and ahead of Mercedes-Benz.
Take a look at some of the awards Dacia has been winning along its global rise to become a credible player in today’s car market.
- 2011 4×4 of the Year – 4×4 magazine (France)
- 2011 4×4 of the Year – (France)
- 2011 Car of the Year – Croatia
- 2011 Winner of the “Autobest 2011″ (Germany)
- 2011 << 2011 Trophée de l’Argus >> (France)
- 2011 Duster, Sandero Steway, Logan MCV: Wertmeister 2011″(Germany)
- 2011 J.D. Power Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Best in Class (Small cars) (France)
- 2nd place in the “Legends on Wheels” award for the decade “2000”