5 million! People love Dacia
5 million! People love Dacia
- – Dacia sets new records with 5 million vehicles sold since 2004.
- – Another exceptional year in 2017: volume up 12% and Sandero number 1 in Europe.
- – The introduction of an even more versatile Lodgy with its new Smart Seats.
- – A new look for the Stepway family with a new limited edition.
Customers love Dacia!
Indeed, a strong and lasting link has been created between the brand and its customers who are now fans.
Since 2004, the brand has always positioned itself at odds with the automotive industry and refuses to join the race for ‘always more’ by focusing instead on giving customers just what they need, and on doing that very well.
According to François Mariotte, Sales and Marketing Director,
“Dacia fits perfectly into new consumption patterns where customers decide to buy “less but better “. They are choosing more durable, quality goods, paid for at the right price and without sacrificing comfort or aesthetics. This is a major trend that can be observed in other sectors such as furniture, air transport and clothing. Dacia is the only car manufacturer to respond to this trend and thus enable millions of customers to enjoy buying a new and reliable vehicle at an unbeatable price “.
Lodgy folds in 7 with Smart Seats
A novelty for 2018, Lodgy “folds in 7 “and integrates Smart Seats modularity in the third row to meet the varied needs of the entire family to always allows comfortable travel for up to 7 people.
The third row of seats with two spacious and comfortable seats for children or adults is now split into two parts. The sixth and seventh seats can be folded down, tilted or completely removed, each individually. If required, the car can easily be upgraded to the 5-seater version to maximize cargo space, or to the 6-seater version with a large cargo volume.
With this new arrangement, Lodgy confirms its interior space and modular layout, enabling it to simplify the everyday lives of families.
The Stepway family puts on a show
The exterior of this limited edition is distinguished by:
– a new specific Beige Dune shade, inaugurated on the All-new Duster.
– specific 16-inch two-tone Sparkling silver / Glossy black hub caps. This smart system proposes wheels with a “diamond cut alloy wheel rim” effect, which are very attractive, economical and easy to care for (depending on market availability).
– a specific glossy-black decoration on the door pillars including the word Stepway.
– high-gloss black wing mirrors with decoration on the lower part identical to that on the door pillars.
Inside, the occupants benefit from an exclusive design comprising:
– air-conditioning in the Sandero and Logan MCV exclusively for this limited edition.
– exclusive black and light grey upholstery, enhanced by contrasting stitching. The name Stepway is embroidered on the centre section of the front seats.
– air vent hoops and centre front panel with satin chrome details and specific decoration.
– front and rear mats with grey stitching.